Add Solution A (100 ml) and Solution B (50 ml) to white bottle, recap and shake thoroughly. Discard after 4 months.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Sulphate-free liquid cleanser with high anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and ceramide content.
- Develops into a fine aerated foam upon depressing pump.
- Reduces appearance of redness and irritation.
- Apply to dry or moist skin.
- Use gentle cleansing motions.
- Rinse with tepid water.
- May be left on for up to 5 minutes to enhance effects.
- For best results, use after application of Rosacea Pre-Cleansing Emulsifier.
- Follow with antioxidant, serum, moisturizer and/or sunscreen.
- Made to order by pharmacy.
- Allow 24 hours for fulfillment.
Purified Water, Hamamelis Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Boric Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Borate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Feverfew Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Caffeine, Panthenol, Soy Isoflavones, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Citric Acid.
Reformulated in late 2013, the Rosacea Anti-Inflammatory Foaming Cleanser now contains ingredients which have been suggested in the scientific literature as helping control demodex. Many patients have reported dramatic improvement over the original formula. See Rosacea Skin Care Resolutions for 2014.
For further information, please see June 2011, A New Cleanser Developed for Rosacea.
For further information on usage, see What Is The Best Way To Cleanse?